Dear Friends,Please send only matching resumes.Job description:
Business Analysts are responsible primarily for gathering project requirements by talking to Medicaid stakeholders and capturing them in a standard template. Also responsible for documenting the business design for the assigned project: Window layout and function, Report format and content, Web Page layout and functionality, Business Process Definitions and procedural steps. This is all completed through extensive research of Medicaid business practices, stakeholder interviews, and walkthroughs with the client.
• Minimum of 1 year experience performing in a Business Analyst role
• Bachelor's Degree, OR 5 years experience in Business Analyst role
o Preferred: Technical discipline (computer science, engineering, math)
• Minimum 1 year of client facing experience in any capacity (salesman, customer service agent, business relationship with client)
• Experience with health care claims processing
o Preferred: 1 year experience
o Preferred: Familiar with claims processing, Provider and Member Rosters
• Experience with a large IT application: development and/or maintenance
o Preferred: 1 year experience
o Preferred: Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurer (Anthem, Wellpoint, NSG)
• Minimum 1 year MS Office experience
o Preferred: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Visio
Job Specific Skills/Essential Functions:
• Ability to facilitate a meeting/walkthrough effectively; manage attendees
• Ability to interview project stakeholders to elicit information to complete templates (requirements, design, test plans, education manuals, other)
• Ability to generate grammatically correct documentation: report definitions, training manuals, operating procedures manuals, bulletins to provider community, test plans, and other materials
• Ability to communicate effectively with Project Manager and project stakeholders
• Ability to convey professionalism in all job facets (appearance, facilitation, communication, other)
• Ability to accurately record work time (project, work day, number of hours) in time tracking applications on a daily basis
• Ability to work independently on assigned activities
• Ability to independently research departmental standards, processes, and procedures, as well as Indiana Medicaid policy and procedures, to self-educate on assigned project
• Ability to work minimum 40 hours per week, and overtime when project deadlines necessitateRegardsRam
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.