Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirements below and let me know if you have any candidate for the following positions.
Title: Oracle Database Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
As part of the database / back-office team, you will work on Oracle 11g Database solutions which store and process system transactions and operations data. The systems are highly available and responsible for millions of micro-transactions per day. The candidate will be responsible for both maintaining existing Oracle installations as well as managing the entire SDLC from requirements interpretation, design, documentation, coding, review, testing, release, and maintenance for new installations. The position allows for both maintenance of existing system as well as development of new systems, and allows for challenging growth in extending the architecture of our client's data model for future client needs
- · Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
- · 4+ years' enterprise Oracle experience in an Enterprise environment, preferably in a 24x7x365 environment-60% DBD and 40% DBA
- · In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning, triggers, and stored procedures
- · Install, maintain and upgrade multiple databases with minimal downtime
- · 1+ years' experience with Linux including shell scripting.
- · Experience with Oracle recoveries, data Import/Export, and SQL*Loader
- · Ability to manage and aggressively push project deadlines
- · 1 years' experience with any scripting language
- · Superior English writing and communication skills
- · Desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones
Additional beneficial skills & experience:
- · Experience with MySQL
- · Experience with highly-reliable systems
Techwire Solutions Inc
101 Hudson St, Suite 2100
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Ph : 201-668-2536