Position: ORACLE FINANCIAL Analyst/Programmer
Client: A Healthcare Firm
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Interview: Will hire off of the phone
This techno-functional position is primarily responsible for architecting, planning, creating design specifications, implementing improvements, conducting tests, and troubleshooting financial systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for the planning, design specifications, improvements, tests, and troubleshooting of reports, the production of ad-hoc reports, and the technical review and analysis of software fixes, patches, upgrades, and releases to the company’s core and/or integrated systems.
This position reports to the Director, Financial Systems or Manager, FS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Decision Science or related field required.
• Minimum seven years professional programming/analysis required; to include ERP systems experience.
• Techno-functional experience required.
• Advanced knowledge of
• Strong experience with operational and technical analysis; design; and the understanding of integrations, interdependencies, and interfacing system.
• Demonstrable cross-functional understanding of the use of financial systems; and the impact on integrated systems.
• Demonstrable experience with project and resource planning.
• High degree of analytical ability to meet project objectives; develop techno-functional requirements; and analyze the severity of problems and the need to escalate to management or employ external services.
• Sound knowledge of production operations, quality practices, and client service required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including making and delivering presentations; along with the ability to translate technical terminology and processes to functional users.
• Technical skills:
• Software skills: PeopleSoft
• Additional skills: Must be highly experienced with PeopleSoft Asset Management
Techwire Solutions Inc
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.