My name is Sumit and I am looking for a Java Architect / Developer to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in - Palo Alto, CA. (local preferred).
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening. If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)
Title: - Java Architect / Developer
Location: - Palo Alto, CA
Duration: - 6 to 12 Months
You will be responsible for a significant functionality of a high-volume exchange. You will apply your experience to architect, design, and develop major parts of the health-insurance exchange. You will mentor and guide junior members of the team. You will help the team improve productivity through adoption of best practices.
- Work with product management and other key stakeholders in developing requirements and design specifications
- Architect, design & develop the core components of next generation platform for Health Insurance Exchange in SOA environment
- Hands on design and development of software designed for robustness, scalability, testability and serviceability
- Evaluate, recommend, and drive adoption and integration of appropriate technologies and best practices to enable rapid prototyping and development of products
- Collaborate with other engineers in an iterative, agile development environment
- Experience with server-side architectures and application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE, REST, Service Oriented Architecture
- 5+ Years of Java/J2EE Development Experience
- Architecture and software design experience.
- Web services, particularly RESTful implementations but REST or SOAP exper.
- Large-scale, high-traffic software systems
- Agile software development methodologies
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with local and remote team members.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and SQL
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with Business rules and Workflow Engines
- Experience with automation, test and deployment infrastructure
- Open Source projects, Startup experience