This is Sid from x-istech.Please review this Direct client requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
we can fix immediate interview. Feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have.
Role: Oracle EBS develper
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 24 Months
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
· Develop, or analyze and modify, custom reports for the Department's Oracle E-Business Suite especially to accommodate conversion to the Statewide Financial System (SFS), to provide accurate cash disbursement reporting/analysis and to meet accounting requirements of Federal grant programs.
· Maintain and augment the Department's Personal Services Reporting System including its databases, user interface and reporting functions.
· Analyze and modify the Department's M/WBE Compliance reporting. SFS currently cannot provide data to meet reporting requirements from the Governor's Office and Empire State Development. Our existing M/WBE database must be made more robust and fully integrated with SFS and, as applicable, its legacy formatted daily master file extracts.
· Add end user query functionality to the Department's custom Contract Tracking Log (MS Access database).
· Convert in-house desk top solutions that were developed in Visual FoxPro to more current mainstream software (e.g. MS Access). These include Canvass Letter System, Contract Bid Deposit database and Leave and Accrual Tracking System reports.
· Review, update and codify all in-house system documentation for easy access and retrieval.
Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer- The Authorized User may seek Specialists in the following areas (list is not exhaustive):
• Backup and Recovery
Candidates that have at least 60-84 months experience as a Specialist and at least one of the following should apply:
- 60 months of experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Forms-based applications NYSFMS customizations designing custom reports with Oracle Discoverer
- 60 months of experience in Solaris (Unix OS) ensuring data availability and security
- 60 months of experience in Adobe Forms Developer providing database end user interfaces
- 60 months of experience in Visual FoxPro doing database design, implementation and maintenance (including user interfaces and reports)
- 60 months of experience in Microsoft Access and SQL Query Development developing and enhancing reports and providing database conversion (including user interfaces and reports)
- 60 months of experience in MS.Net Framework providing web-based database end user interfaces
- 60 months of experience in Cold Fusion providing web-based database end user interfaces
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at