Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any candidates for the following.
LOCATION :: SAN RAMON, CA
DURATION :: 6 MONTHS +
INTERVIEW :: PHONE THEN SKYPE
* Leads requirements gathering effort with business partners and internal/external technical staff.
* Documents requirements for new as well as enhancements to existing data and reporting.
* Develops test plans, test cases, test data, and test scripts to ensure that requirements have been accurately addressed.
* Executes testing, reports on results, and works with the technical team to address and resolve any identified issues.
* Performs data analysis for the purposes of profiling new data sources, researching data issues, and responding to business partner questions.
* Reviews data models and report designs to ensure requirements are adequately addressed by proposed solutions.
* Participates in the generation of metadata and other user support/training materials.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Gathering and documenting data and reporting requirements for business projects needing enterprise data warehouse and/or business intelligence support.
* Performing data analysis to clarify business reporting needs and answer questions from business partners.
* Developing and executing test plans to assure quality of delivered data and reporting.
Direct experience in data warehousing and related technologies such as Oracle or Teradata.
Techwire Solutions Inc
101 Hudson St, Suite 2100
Jersey City, NJ 07302