Hope you are doing good..!!
Please find the suitable position for the requirements ASAP. I appreciate your quick response..!!
Position: Firewall Security Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration:6 + Months
Client: Capital One
Looking for firewall engineers that have checkpoint experience in large complex organizations, the contract is for 6 mos, with possibiity of stretching to a year.
Provides IT network security engineering for new innovations, project designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined Network Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform strategic direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction.
• Enterprise network security strategy, solutions, and ongoing technology refresh and enhancements
• Enterprise network security design standards
• Design reviews and project engineering
• Acquisition integration for network security services.
• Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network strategies are incorporated early in the process.
• Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel.
• Implement engineering
• 2 Years experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
• 5 Years experience in all technical aspects of Network Security Engineering
• 4 Years experience with Checkpoint technologies
• Experience with R75
• Experience with advanced rulebase design and global objects
• Analyze firewall rules to categorize / prioritize the rules and recommend remediation action plans based on Client's Application types and Domain Boundary environment.
• Review TuFin zero-use rules to identify rules that can be removed and work with the appropriate Client teams to get those rules removed.
• Review TuFin partial -shadows rules and recommend best course of action to reduce shadowed rules
• Review Client's server / systems configuration & make recommendations as to best location for each system based on Client's target state Domain Boundary architecture
• Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
• 4 Years experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
• 10 Years experience in all technical aspects of Network Security Engineering
• 8 Years experience with Checkpoint technologies
• 2 Years experience with Cisco ASAs
Submission format :
Please find attached Senior Developer profile for 105983
In AGILE :
I'm a certified Scrum Master (License 000190498 from May 2012 to May 2014)
While working in agile model, We have two approaches with the team members as well as managers.
2) Scrum fall.
In Financial :
Most of the experience in Financial is related to ACH processes, this includes clearing automation and Electronic Funds transfer.
I analyzed and had a clear understanding of business requirements including:
1. Bank of Mexico ACH standards.
2. Check Truncation
3. Image Interchange
4. Electronic Funds Transfers
5. Automated Clarification and Management of disputes
6. Minister of Economy official standards, append 20 in specific.
7. Minister of Economy official standards on Electronic signature process.
In .NET technologies. :
While working on Microsoft Technologies I had the chance to evolve my knowledge and grasp of the technology since 2001 with .NET Fx 1.0
I created brand new application web sites, windows services and web services using C# and .NET Fx 2.0 for all my projects related to Public Key Infrastructure,
The main challenge has been evolve some design and arquitecture patterns in order to meet some security requirements like the use of digital certificates and distributed processing.
When MVC came to us as part of a client requirement I started to take seriously in terms of being a quick learner even when was a onetime project.
In 2010 my team and I started to deploy some POC's regarding electronic invoice processing and we took a good leverage of WCF in order to design a wide SOA for our 4 main clients.
By 2012 we finally pushed a lot of new software solutions based on WCF and MVC but new challenges are in, the last project in Mexico was about take a great leverage of .NET Parallel framework on of the most ambitious approach of my career.
Thanks & Regards
Sita Ram | Business Intelli Solutions Inc
4100 Spring Valley Rd, Suite 205| Dallas, TX 75244
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.