Location: Chicago IL
I am looking for the security contractor with primary focus on Cisco ASA firewall administration. This position is located in Chicago office and contract will be for 4-10 months.
Security Engineer Responsibilities
- Provides administration and daily support for Guggenheim information security systems, including all technical, physical and administrative controls pertaining to Guggenheim computing environment.
- Provides direct technical support for Guggenheim firewall, intrusion detection, data loss prevention, Windows and Linux server-based security controls and related reporting systems.
- Manages various enterprise security projects as appropriate for security or compliance reasons.
- Participates in routine audits and generates reports requested by Internal and External Audits or as required by internal IT policies and procedures. Interfaces with auditors and assists with data collection and remediation efforts.
- Designs and implements systems solutions to support Guggenheim mobile business activities.
- Documents systems changes using Change Management system or internal IT workflows.
- Ensures uninterrupted operations of the Guggenheim mission critical systems and production network. Provides diagnostic and corrective services for all systems 24/7.
- Good understanding of best practices for securing and hardening Windows, Active Directory, Federations and Cloud based platform is significant plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.