Job Title: SAP Data Management Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
· 10 years+ of Industry experience with previous Business background in CPG Industry on business / operations side…
· 7 years+ of IT / SAP experience in configuration-deployments/rollouts (Current CAP team seems to have very senior level resource. I see lot of grey hairs or people with 10-15 years of experience).
· SAP BA experience in dealing with deployment / rollouts as Super Users supporting
· Deployment planning and initial assessment sessions – Business Facing Role/Heavy CPG Industry background
· Rollout specific
· Configurations on template
· Master Data identification, confirmation and validations…extraction by Business teams
· Testing support
· Train the user community / support all UAT activities
Expertise in the Following Areas:
· The SAP Data Management Lead is responsible for leading the successful design and delivery of SAP Data Management solutions
· The scope of work includes Data Quality Analysis, Data Conversion Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing
· This position will interact with senior business and IT client contacts to provide team leadership and hands-on technical and functional expertise.
· This role will drive the Data Migration Strategy, Data Conversion Architecture, Data Quality Analysis, Data Testing Approach, and the Implementation Roadmap defined by the business case.
· The Architect will provide solution performance (analysis/tuning) and will work across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition & systems architecture for the organization.
SoftHQ Inc |Consulting – Development – Staffing
Direct: 858-658-9200 x 612
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.