Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to [email protected]
Position: SQL Server Developer with SSIS, .Net, Agile _ Locals Only!!!
Location:– Chicago, IL
Duration;- 07 months +
Face to Face interview
This candidate must have strong SQL skills, everything is being done through stored procedures...C# skills also needed but only the basics. Agile environment is needed. strong comm skills, fixed income or Credit research would be an absolute plus. Should have database concepts, indexes, table, locks. They are building on a 2012 platform, candidate has to have at least 2008 skills. Scrum process is 2 weeks sprints. Releases are done once a month. Candidate will interact with main business users and analysts.
Nice to have:
Winforms experience, ETL, SSRS, WCF, Oracle, CodeRed package experience, Fixed income
• 7+ years of analyzing data models and developing ETL mappings (OLTP, File feeds, XML feeds)
• 7+ years of experience in development for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL- related activities.
• Experience designing, writing and debugging custom C# and/or SSIS packages used to handle input and output flat-file feeds, data transformations, and data loads into transactional and operational databases
• 3+ years of experience with SSRS
• Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills Basic Knowledge in MS-SQL Server 2008/2012
• 3+ years of development experience in .NET using C#, with experience in C# 4.0/4.5 being highly desirable
• Ability to troubleshoot ETL processes failures or warnings and provide technical support for all ETL- Datastage related issues.
• Working knowledge of DB concepts such as tables, indexes, locks and views
• Ability to debug, trace and fixing issues in SSIS packages and Stored Procedures
• Experience working with large databases and high-volume batch data loading operations
• Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM, XP, Kanban) environment/team focusing on sprint by sprint deliveries
Preference given to candidates with the following experience
• Database Design
• SCRUM Master certification
• Experience with Fixed Income applications and/or trade order management systems being highly desirable
• Test Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit or equivalent
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
• Multi threading, parallel programming
• Messaging (TIBCO or MQ)
A four year Bachelor's Degree or the international equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience.
Tekshapers Inc. | 29226 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 180 Farmington Hills, MI 48334, USA
Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174
G-talk: [email protected]
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at [email protected] and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.