I have a very urgent requirement for System Analyst in Raleigh, NC . Please Let Me Know If you have any star consultant, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Title: System Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12 Months
Shift Timings: 8 AM – 5 PM
Shift Days: Monday – Friday
This position is to be the primary NCDOT lead for managing requirements for the Rome project. This complex project has a half dozen business partners and multiple vendors, and managing requirements across these touch points requires advanced business analyst and requirements management skills.
The main responsibilities include:
1. Work with the project team and vendors to develop, analyze, refine and manage the business and technical requirements for the ROME project.
2. Use business analysis techniques such as JAD sessions, reviews, 1-on-1 interviews, use cases to accurately document and gain agreement on the requirements.
3. Ensure requirements across NCDOT are represented in the project documentation.
4. Manage the requirements documentation for the project, including change management of the requirements documentation.
5. Work closely with the Sr. QA/Test Analyst to plan and execute testing activities for the ROME project, to ensure that requirements traceability and verification is completed. This includes support to development of test cases for each requirement, and verifying successful testing of each requirement.
6. Support the NCDOT project manager in planning deliverables, scope, schedule and other aspects of the project.
7. Provide knowledge transfer and training to NCDOT personnel, per project plans.
8. Work effectively within the GIS Unit's project team model.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
For this position, soft skills are as important as technical skills, particularly in the areas of communication and facilitation. Required skills and experience needed include:
• Extensive experience in facilitating the process of gathering requirements
• Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements
• Ability to document use cases and develop process flow diagrams
• Extensive experience supporting the planning and execution of software test activities, to include formal user acceptance
• Ability to develop and deliver high-quality project documentation
• Ability to translate technical information into business language to ensure understanding of the requirements by both technical and non-technical personnel
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms
• Excellent facilitating and consensus-building skills
• Strong team orientation
• Experience working with GIS technologies, State Government DOTs, and within the State of North Carolina is strongly preferred
• A local candidate (Raleigh-Durham area) is preferred
Thanks & Regards,
Raj | Direct: 301-328-9049
Fax: (240) 334-4345 / (301) 262-1318 |
HRD Inc. | 7827 Somerset Ct. | Greenbelt MD 20770 | www.hrdinc.com
"On Your Terms"
In IT service for more than a decade
Minority Woman Owned IT Firm under DoT
'Equal Opportunity Employer Statement'
HRD Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other factor prohibited by law.'
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited email. Under Bills 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list..
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.