Hope you are doing well
Please go through the following requirement and please let me know on email@example.com that you are comfortable or not
Role : Sr QA
Location : NYC NY
SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Perform end-to-end test process for complex case management system being built with MS Dynamics;
• Work closely with project manager /Test Lead and project team to provide testing timelines;
• Participate in the early phases of projects to ensure that inputs into testing process can be translated into a test plan and test cases;
• Design test cases for projects and work with project teams to obtain approval;
• Work closely with project teams to understand solution requirements and generate test scripts and perform test analysis;
• Conduct the execution of all functional tests according to test plans and scripts, document results, and quickly identify and troubleshoot issues;
• Use automated tools to perform performance and functional testing as needed;
• Raise potential issues to the appropriate parties and contribute to solutions;
• Assist in maintenance of equipment and configuration in the QA lab and ensure that environments are available and properly configured for project needs;
• Participate in all process and standard development for the Quality Assurance Team
• Keep track of the new requirements from the Project;
• Analysis tests (performance/load/stress and functional) results in order to be able to forecast applications needs and limitations;
• Perform Smoke test when the environment gets a new build every time.
• Minimum 4 years' experience as a QA/Test team member.
• Experience with HP Quality Center or any other leading defect tracking products.
• The ability to work with these teams and articulate requirements to facilitate properly configured performance testing environments.
• The ability to communicate with the infrastructure teams to recommend alternative solutions for addressing application bottlenecks.
• The ability to understand requirements and translate them into test cases.
• Experience with manual and automated testing is required.
• Good oral and written communication skills are required.
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
• The ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
• Understanding of a variety of programming languages, architectures, and standards (e.g., J2EE-Java, .net, n-tier architecture, service oriented architecture).
• Experience with testing solutions built with MS Dynamics and MS SharePoint.
TCA CONSULTING GROUP
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 908-448-0874