Hope You Are Doing Well!!
Please go through the below requirements and try to pass on some suitable profiles.And please mention on which requirement candidate looking.
1) Job Title: SAP BW architect
Start Date: 1/13/2014
End Date: 4/30/2014
Location:Memphis, TN, US
- Need strong SAP BW Architect with strong experience in SAP BW, Migration, ABAP, Security.
- Strong experience in SAP BW back end/front end – understanding of the hierarchy’s, BEx & BOBJ reporting using hierarchical data, & Some experience with ABAP
- Good experience in SAP BW implementation
- Good communication skills
2) Job Title: SAP OER Consultant
Start Date: 12/30/2013
End Date: 12/31/2014
Location:Bellevue, WA, US
Client requirement is more functional so please submit profile of a functional consultant with OER experience.
Candidate with 2 – 3 years of experience in SAP OER
• SAP OER solution setup and SAP ECC Event Management configuration and setup
• Candidate must have strong expertise within SAP OER (Object event Repository) Architecture and SAP AII ( Auto ID Infrastructure) – configuration, deployment, testing.
• Experience in SAP Aii/ OER integration with Existing SAP ECC, SAP PI, SAP BW and other technologies.
• Experience in SAP Aii/ OER integration with non-SAP upstream and downstream systems
Experience in SAP inventory management modules
Experience in logistics and warehouse processes
• Configuration and operational knowledge of other SAP Products and modules such as webdynpro, Web services , SAP Process integration (PI) and SAP ABAP is Beneficial.
• Good communication and documentation skills required
Job Level Specific Duties
• Provides end user support for a specific application and translates those needs for developing test plans while learning about the application and customer.
• Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes.
• Runs reports in response to client inquiries.
• Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
• Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
• Develops customized queries and reports utilizing basic table matrices.
• Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements with minimal guidance of a senior associate.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Demonstrated analytical / problem solving skills.
• Ability to consider IT and business challenges.
• Solid influencing and communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources. Strong client service attitude.
• Organizational and time management skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
3) Job Title: SAP Netweaver-Technical and Middleware Architect
Start Date: 1/20/2014
End Date: 5/30/2014
Location:Portland, OR, US
Experience in Netweaver and Middleware Technologies, processes and configuration. Knowledge of EDI and PI is a plus. Industry/SAP experience of at least 8-10 years
Experience with design and development of Interfaces, RICEF objects, Field and Data mapping from and to Legacy and SAP systems.
Knowledge of functional processes (SDLE and MM, FI and reporting requirements) is a plus. Experienced in analyzing As Is process and Blueprinting and developing To Be process flows.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
Board: (309) 661-1838 extn 7015| Fax: 888-432-7916 | firstname.lastname@example.org
301 S Prospect Rd - Ste 1H Bloomington IL 61704
| Certified WBE/MBE/DBE/ 8a (SBA) Firm | E-Verify Employer
Information Technology, Market Research, Engineering Services, Outsourcing and Innovation|www.gdatasol.com
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving email from email@example.com then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.