Hope you are doing good today, I have a below position. Let me know if you are available for this one.
Job Title: Java ADF developer
Location: Lexington MA
Must be open to face to face interview after 2 phone screens
Java ADF developer role
Functions as an Oracle Portal/Java/J2EE Developer by developing flexible and maintainable solutions, for corporate wide intranet portal. Develops and maintains portal to add true value to Business Operations and Users. Designs and develops, custom portlets, custom applications, reusable frameworks and Shared Services Organization integration programs. Implements larger Portal and other application's projects. This includes interacting with users, designing solutions, developing, testing, documenting, and finally implementing the projects into Production environments. Provides the appropriate level of support expected to ensure the projects succeed.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Assists with the development and maintenance of the Intranet / Internet by creating and maintaining applications (portals) to present content owned and directed by various groups and departments. Utilizes knowledge to design better business processes and to design the appropriate applications (Portal or custom self service.) Collaborates with a large number of users and other groups to deliver projects. This involves:
- Gathering user requirements and documenting them
- Building the system
- Testing the system
- Supporting the system through Quality assessments
- Technically documenting the application
- Following and building implementation procedures and documentation for applications
- Works as a contributing member of the team to ensure smooth working and efficient and quick delivery of applications, internet/intranet sites, and projects
- Comes with strong foundation in Oracle DB, Sql / PL Sql technologies, as well as astrong grounding in Java and associated Frameworks, especially JSF
- Guides teammates to define development processes, methodologies, JEE / J2EE design and frameworks to assist in creating easily maintained and migrate-able intranet and internet sites
- Should be able to work independently with Business Customers to design and create suitable solutions and business processes
- Ensures the design of sufficient documentation for easy hand-over of projects
- Participates in the formulation and design of methodologies for the Intranet/Internet group
- Ensures compliance with the established standards for the IT Dept., Shared Services Group and the Internet/Intranet Group
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 5 plus years of development with the specified technologies and toolsets – specifically relational database technology, transaction processing systems, and advanced modeling and design tools
- 3 plus years of experience with Oracle technology
- Reasonably advanced modeling skills
- Ability to present formally to users and customers during gathering requirements, workshops and feedback sessions
- Key technologies and tools, the person will be required to work with, will include:
- Excellent SQL / Plsql skills
- J2EE platform, Oracle ADF, Struts framework and Java Applications
- Unix, Shell scripting
- Programming in Java
- Microsoft Windows and Products
Source InfoTech INC.
Ph. : 609-945-1171
e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.