Please respond with an updated resume to email@example.com or can call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries….
Job Title: Testing Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 + months
Experience / Entry Criteria:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
· 8 + years of IT/Business experience
o 5 + years' experience in requirement analysis, test planning and SIT/UAT/Performance testing
· Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, tools and techniques
Local and GC or citizen is best
· Responsible for ensuring completeness of deliverables in the Correspondence area translating into successful SIT and UAT execution
· Analyze requirements and determine testing strategy to ensure SIT readiness
· Define testing requirements, entry/exit criteria and test cases
· Log and track defects to closure by collaborating with Development partners
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed:
· Test plans/ strategies,
· Test Cases (Unit/ Integration/ UAT)
· Requirement Traceability Matrix
· Screen and Interface designs and Information Flows
· Regularly communicate the testing status to all relevant stakeholders and publish Defect aging.
· Create UAT presentations and demonstrate the correspondence functionality to the business users as part of UAT kick off
· Facilitate UAT by collaborating with business users. Act as the first level of filter and assist in determining the level, priority and severity of the UAT defects
2nd fax: 928-223-9796
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.