send your profile at..... firstname.lastname@example.org
I have one opening in Jersey City, and one opening in Long Island.
Dan actually reminded me. This same client (but in a different location) is always looking for Qlikview developers.
1. Qlikview resource
a. Direct Client: Yes
b. Location: Long Island, NY
c. Duration: 6+ months
d. Start date: Immediate
e. Rate information: Must be all inclusive
f. Work schedule: Mon – Fri onsite (no remote)
g. Interview process: 1 video screen and a decision will be made
The pay rate range needs to be between Because Qlikview is a relatively new technology, approximately 3 years of experience will suffice. Here is a general job description:
Sr. QLIKVIEW/BUSINESS OBJECTS DEVELOPER
· Extensive experience in QlikView development and deployment
· Experience in data model designing and performance tuning at UI/data layer and at server level
· Should have good hands-on QlikView UI and service layer development experience
· Strong understanding of QlikView architecture
· Should have experience with the complete SDLC lifecycle including requisite documentation experience
· Strong data analysis and ANSI SQL skills
Business Objects (preferred)
· Able to create and deploy BI reports independently
· Experience in designing, creating, optimizing, and maintaining BO Universe
· Should be able to debug, monitor, and troubleshoot deployed solutions
· Able to write relational and multidimensional database queries
Anuj Kumar Gaur
1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504 Fax: 866-542-2082
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.