This is Thomas Fedrick, - Recruitment and Resources from Yochana IT Solutions Inc
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to [email protected]
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Requirement Details :--
Red Hat LINUX Consultant
Work Location: Wilson, NC.
Duration : 6 months Contract
Rate : Market
Under limited supervision, participate as a highly skilled member on a team of IT Client/Server Engineers, providing technical expertise for the designing, planning, testing and implementation phases of Client/Server projects as assigned by the Client/Server Management. Take a primary role in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, testing and documenting Client/Server systems and software in a laboratory environment. Lead efforts related to the successful implementation of Client/Server systems into production while following standards and procedures. Effectively manage relationships with key support partners, line of business representatives and vendors. Lead implementation of complex medium to large scale enterprise projects. Lead development of innovative improvements. Proficient at driving solid effective and timely decisions in alignment with departmental direction based on excellent command of business knowledge and technology. Under limited supervision, lead efforts in investigating, evaluating and incorporating best practices based on knowledge of environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Lead efforts related to designing, planning, enhancing, and testing all distributed systems platforms used throughout the enterprise including base-lining current systems, trend analysis, and
capacity planning as required for future systems requirements.
2. Lead technical assessment, research, and testing of new technologies as requested using client/server design, automation, and scripting best practices and procedures.
3. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the use of computers and peripheral equipment, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for
proposed project or work load, efficient operation, and effective use of allotted resources.
4. Responsible for third level technical support of Client/Server systems providing expert problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner.
5. Participate in all areas of technology management, systems development or systems implementation as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of related experience with distributed systems in Information Technology
3. A comprehensive understanding of applied enterprise-computing technology
4. Thorough knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis, and systems tuning. Adept with network interfaces and technologies
5. Mastery of multiple programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems and program interfaces
6. Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office products
7. Ability to travel as needed
7+ years with RedHat Systems Administration, including work with command line scripting. (Bonus desired skill set would be experience with zLinux on Mainframe.)
Three or more years experience with the installation, management, configuration and troubleshooting of RHEL 4.x and 5.x operating systems.
Three or more years of experience with Server builds and Automation. (Satellite Server)
Three or more years experience with HP Proliant servers, preferably G5 or newer.
Experience with Opsware (HP SA), Centrify, Tripwire, Legato, ITM agents as they interact with RedHat OS.
Thanks & Regards
Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"
Yochana IT Solutions Inc
Phone: 248-213-6465 Ext 106
Fax: 248 876 4228
G-Talk: [email protected]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.