Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Tumwater, WA
Client: Department Of Transportation
Prepared Local Candidates
Submit ALL of the following:
- Updated Resume (100% matching)
- Completely filled and Work References form found in the attachment.
- Rate (All Inclusive)
- Contact details (mail-id and phone number)
- Current Location and Visa Status
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
· Senior level of experience, (minimum of 5 years), in Project Management, specifically in Information Technology Project Management of large-scale software application development and implementation projects
· Senior level, (minimum of 5 years), of direct personal experience in creating and maintaining IT project deliverable PMBOK documentation, to include: work breakdown structures, requirements matrices, project plans, test plans, project schedules and budget analysis
· Senior level of experience, (minimum 5 years), in estimating software development project task durations, costs and levels of effort
· Senior knowledge, (minimum 5 years), of the Software Development Lifecycle
· Knowledge of WA State OCIO Information Technology standards, policies and guidelines.
· PMI Certified PMP with 5 years' experience in managing information technology projects as a Project Manager (OR )Minimum of 8 years of documented continuous project management experience in information technology software development projects and expert knowledge of PMBOK
Work Experience must include projects pertaining to:
· Project management of Enterprise software implementation projects
· Project management of disparate information system integration projects
· Project management of .NET and Web application development projects
Working knowledge and demonstrated skills are desirable:
· Skilled in the use of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
· Expertise with MS Project software
· Expertise with MS Visio software
· Expertise with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect software
Thanks & Regards
Chandra Shekar Nagendla
Ardent Technologies Inc.
SBA 8(a) Certified, MBE/DBE/EDGE Certified
6234 Far Hills Avenue
Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 558-2114
Fax: (937) 312-1346
Email: [email protected]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.