Please check the below requirement and revert back with resumes and contact details. Please reply with your response to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Title: Java Developer
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Interview Type: Phone Hire
Important Note: Candidates must have 8-10 years of Experience
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, as required, to support the technical capabilities at AutoTrader.com. To be successful in this role one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires good communication skills, both with team members and business contacts. In addition, the successful Software Engineer must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
· Help develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
· Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
· Participate in the design of new or changing programs
· Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s) Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s) Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
· Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
· Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s) Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s) Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
· Mentor less experienced Software Engineers
· 3+ years' experience in relevant technologies
· Good knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies.
· Good knowledge in Object Oriented analysis, design and programming.
· Experience using automated unit testing technologies (JUNIT, TestNG, EasyMock).
· Possess basic project management skills to track all project work.
· Experience using version control and defect tracking tools (CVS, Subversion & Test Director). Overall use of best practice tools, build tools and scripting
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
Please fill the below details of consultant
Total IT Experience:
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/august-networksinc
Follow us on Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/august-networks
Check our latest job opportunities on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/augustjobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.