Hope you are doing great!!
I have sent you a requirement please go through it once and let me know if you have any consultant for the same.
Position: Database Analyst/Sr.Oracle DBA
Location: NY, NY
Duration: 3+ Months
This position is for an Architecture DBA. Need extensive Architecture Database experience (Specifically Oracle 11.2). They do not want Production Support DBAs.
Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
Requires a bachelors degree in area of specialty and 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* * * * This is an Architecture DBA position -- please do not send candidates with only Production Support experience! * * * *
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the requirements of business, provide the guidance on architecture of the DB
• Independently manage all aspects related to Oracle Integration and/or Informatica projects.
• Participate in Application owner and Business User interviews to identify system functions and architectural and network related dependencies
• Build the Database as per to the design. Implement the configuration as per the best practices
• Participate in the development and execution of the user acceptance test plans, as well as schedule testing
• Create new documentation and processes as needed to help refine, optimize, and/or to establish network functions and processes
Requirements for this Architecture DBA position:
Education and Experience:
8+ Years of experience in IT industry as a Database Administrator is required * Specifically Oracle 11.2 *
6 + years of Oracle Database Administration in an Architect roll. Oracle 10g and 11g is required
*** Specifically Oracle 11.2 ***
Expertise in Informatica or MySQL is a PLUS. At minimum has the ability to gather requirements, design, install and configure Informatica or upgrade Informatica.
Writing and modifying UNIX shell scripts, Perl scripts to manage Oracle environments and for Backend Oracle Processes is a plus.
Performance Tuning of Database, sizing of tables, distribution of disk I/O.
Hands on experience of HOT/COLD Backup, recovery and cloning of databases is required
Installation and configuration of Oracle 11g RAC using Cluster ware and ASM
Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy, Planning and scheduling Backups, taking Logical Backups (with Export/Import Data pump utilities)
Created & Managed Database Structures, Storage Allocations, Table/Index segments, Undo management, Constraints, Database Access, Roles, Privileges and Profiles.
* Must possess excellent Writing and Verbal communication skills.
* Must have some leadership experience.
Techwire Solutions Inc
101 Hudson St, Suite 2100
Jersey City, NJ 07302