Hope you are doing great!
My name is Ansar From Lead IT Corporation . I wanted to discuss a Below Mentioned contract opportunity we have for our Direct client. Please take a moment to review the included job description, if you are interested in this opportunity please attach a copy of resume in a word format. You can reach me @217-909-2384 Ext: 109 .
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: Springfield, IL
Rate: 55/HR on C2C(All-Inclusive)
Client STATE OF IL
MUST BE USC or GC Permanent Residents
a) Role Description. This role has direct responsibility for:
• Design, organization and assessment of enterprise database structures, assuring that all enterprise database applications fit into a single documented enterprise data model that minimizes duplication of data;
• Assuring logical data access and providing accurate and consistent synchronized information across all data storage environment by design and implementation of appropriate data structures;
• Ensuring the optimum design, quality, performance, integrity, and reliability of relational database applications through the application of data modeling principles, practices and software tools.
• Working independently and with direction
n management to effectively implement assigned initiatives.
• Working independently across multiple projects in reviewing/researching technologies and solutions.
• Working with BIP management to set standards that will be used across all projects.
The work is non-routine in that general policies or procedures must be adapted or applied and new methods devised to meet frequently changing or new situations. The individual in this position will be in frequent contact with individuals outside the immediate work environment and execute difficult planning and/or scheduling activities to accomplish goals and objectives, which may include coordinating the work with business analysts, application developers and database administrators as projects progress through the development lifecycles.
b) Typical examples of work include:
• Establish the overall data management strategy, enterprise data architecture and software development methodology for data access.
• Direct the design, development, review, documentation, and implementation of data models for enterprise-wide relational database applications with a special emphasis on assuring data integrity and access between major applications.
• Plan for collection methods, data cleansing, and normalization of enterprise quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making and reporting; assures the integrity of data, software, and applications.
• Develop policies and procedures related to the development, maintenance, and support of On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) and data warehouse applications;
• Plan capacity and growth of new and ongoing systems;
• Serve as primary focal point for resolving data model design problems;
• Analyze data model requirements from functional specifications;
• Coordinate data models, dictionaries and other database documentation across multiple enterprise applications;
• Monitor and manage external access to enterprise decision support systems;
• Train staff to support and utilize data access and decision support tools and techniques; and
• Researches and analyze new technological products supporting data modeling, data access and organization.
c) Education, Experience and Skills. This role requires:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field;
• Five years of progressively responsible technical experience in database systems design, modeling and deployment;
• Strong working knowledge of project management, software management; in-depth technical knowledge of database architectures, computer aided software engineering and data modeling processes and tools, software development methodologies and quality assurance;
• Experience specifically with current platform specific database architectures and associated development tools is highly desired;
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing;
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a procedural, organizational, administrative and technical nature;
• Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in the development and completion of work projects;
• Ability to work in a team environment, share information proactively, and assist other team members;
• Ability to organize facts and findings, and to present such information in clear and logical form, orally, and through written media such as "white papers," memoranda and summaries; and
• Ability to research and understand new technologies.
d) Technology Platforms / Tools and Languages:
(1) T-SQL Language
(2) SQL Management Studio
(3) SQL Server Reporting Services
(4) SQL Server Integration Services
(5) SQL Server Analysis Services
(6) OLAP Data Cube
(9) Visual Studio
(11) Performance Point/ProClarity.
Appreciate if you can send me the following information needed for above mentioned position:
Candidate Contact Information:
o Full Name:
o Contact #:
o Email ID:
o Current Location:
o Visa Status:
o Are you currently On Project?
o Hourly Pay Rate:
o Best Time to Call:
o Willing to Relocate:
o Will he go for Face To Face Interview if Needed?
o LinkedIn Profile Link:
We need two client references from two different clients for all the submissions:
· Official E-mail contact:
· Phone No:
· Client Name:
· Official E-mail contact:
· Phone No:
· Client Name:
Please respond back with updated resume so that I can proceed with submission with your resume
For any queries/concerns, feel free to get in touch with me.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.