Note: 10 positions
Title: Adobe CQ5 Developers
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Saint Louis-MI
Must Have Skills:
• Define application architecture and design in Adobe CQ5 platform
• Build solution on CQ5 WCM, DAM,MCM and related modules.
• Design and implement components for Day CQ platform
• Exposure to JCR / CRX API
• Working knowledge on Jquery / AJAX. EXTJS optional
• Develop OSGI component bundles for integration with the backend platform
• Develop Unit test scripts with JUnit for integration components
• Be able to develop Build scripts in ANT/Maven and exposure to Continuous integration (Jenkins / Bamboo)
• Assist in environment configuration, build, configuration and deployment
• Good understanding on Responsive Web Design – HTML5 / CSS3 , RWD Frameworks, mobile website development(optional)
• Experience in delivering projects in onsite/ offshore mode with mid to large team sizes
• Experience in Agile development.
Ryan Lewis | Sr. Resourcing Specialist
Global Resource Management (GRMI, Inc), 5400 Laurel Springs Parkway, Suite 902, Suwanee, GA
P: 678-935-0232 | F: 6788072692
"GRMI- not just a name.... A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.