Dear Resource Manager/Recruiter,
Greetings from Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc !!!
I have an excellent resource ready to take up Java Developer positions immediately. Pls revert back to me if you have any suitable requirements for him..
· Sun Certified Java Programmer for J2SE 1.5 (SCJP) with seven and half years of strong experience in Software Development using Java/J2EE technologies
· Experience in large scale SDLC (Software Development and Life Cycle) including Requirements Analysis, Project Planning, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java Concepts - Multithreading, Concurrency, Collections, IO, Sockets programming, Exception Handling, Generics, Logging etc.
· Excellent knowledge on JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Struts.
· Hands on experience with MYSQL database involving stored procedures, triggers, functions.
· Strong knowledge of various JAVA DESIGN PATTERNS.
· Hands on the tools such as ECLIPSE, TEXTPAD, EDITPLUS, XML SPY etc.
· Hands on experience in PUTTY, NFS, WINSCP etc.
· Experienced in writing ANT scripts to build and deploy Java applications.
· Hands on experience in project management tools like PMAX.
· Programming experience in SHELL Script.
· Awarded 3 Gold Award from GAMING TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION for my outstanding contribution.
· Experience in database design and implementation using RDBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
· Experienced in building, logging and testing frameworks such as ANT, Log4J, and JUNIT.
· Extensive experience with Java compliant IDE's like Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4.
· Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), and SVN (Apache Subversion) for providing common platform for all the developers.
CERTIFICATIONS & HONORS:
· Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 1.5 with an aggregate of 98%)
JDK 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6, SQL
Java Design Patterns
SINGLETON, FACTORY, OBSERVER, PROTOTYPE, STRATEGY, ABSTRACT FACTORY, DECORATOR PATTERN ETC
ECLIPSE 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, EDITPLUS, TEXTPAD
J2EE MVC Frameworks
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2008
APACHE TOMCAT 5.2, JBOSS 6.x,
HTML 4, CSS, XML
JSP, 2.1, SERVLETS
CVS (Concurrent Versions System), SVN (Apache Subversion), QVCS
EDI Standards & Parsing Tool
EDIFACT X12(810, 811, 997), 837, SYMPHONIA ENGINE
Testing & Defect Tracking
JUNIT 4.1, MUTT
Thanks & Regards
Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc
Phone: 407-574-2696 | Fax: 407-641-8184
Yahoo IM: vicky_298
NOTE: We, at Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would want us to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your patience & cooperation.
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.