Position : Peoplesoft HRMS Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 6 Months
Interview : Phone Hire
· This project will be to integrate 2 highly customized Peoplesoft HR systems on different releases (8.9 and 9.1) in one consolidated system. This resource will be joining a team of 7 other developers and will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· 5 to 10 years in general application development experience with continual growth in responsibilities and expectations
· 5 years PeopleSoft experience with a strong understanding of PeopleTools and PeopleCode
· 2 to 5 years Oracle SQL experience. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL coding constructs and SQL coding for performance
· General knowledge of Oracle database architecture and impact to application.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior application developer is expected to coordinate work with Project management, development lead, Quality Assurance, and Production Assurance ensuring all standards, procedures, and documentation are adhered to. Senior Peoplesoft Developer will also expected to keep technical leads informed of project status, resource needs, and any issues that require management attention.
1. Participate in requirements definition sessions to gain a general perspective on the business objective(s) or business problem that is to be addressed by the system.
2. Work with Business Analysts to gain an understanding of functional requirements.
3. Work with Business Analysts to develop implementable technical designs. Research and recommend alternative design solutions where appropriate.
4. Provide realistic estimates for applications and customizations that are assigned to be developed.
5. Lead development efforts on projects by coordinating development assignments with technical lead.
6. Provide input and develop ERP develop standards per direction of management.
7. Accept responsibility for the coding and unit testing of the more complex applications and customizations.
8. Create application programs and customizations that adhere to defined CEI coding guidelines and naming standards using CEI approved development and migration tools.
9. Create application programs that implement the business requirements as stated in the program specification.
10. Create application programs and customizations that meet user response and performance times. Research and resolve user response and performance issues.
11. Prepare, schedule, and lead in application code reviews.
12. Successfully unit test all applications and customizations that are assigned.
13. Complete necessary documentation to prepare applications and customizations for Quality Assurance testing.
14. Support Quality Assurance testing in testing development efforts as well as understanding system design.
15. Complete necessary documentation to prepare applications for migration to Production and Production Assurance groups.
16. Support Production Assurance in production migrations and verify success of migrations.
17. Mentor application developers to expand their knowledge base and to ensure projects stay on track.
18. Complete project status reports as required.
19. Assist leads and management in evaluating future releases of currently used development tools and new technologies.
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field, OR equivalent work experience.
2. 5 to 10 years in general application development experience with continual growth in responsibilities and expectations.
3. 5 years PeopleSoft experience with a strong understanding of PeopleTools and PeopleCode.
4. 2 to 5 years Oracle SQL experience. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL coding constructs and SQL coding for performance.
5. General knowledge of Oracle database architecture and impact to application.
6. Demonstrated mastery of development tool suite and consistent usage.
7. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
8. Strong verbal and written skills.
9. Demonstrated experience in mentoring application developers.
10. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal assistance, self-reliant.
11. Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines on a consistent basis with quality products.
12. Familiarity with Project Management Methodology and structure programming techniques
YIM :- rohansinha4u Gtalk :- rohanusstaffing
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at 408-868-5134 /[email protected]
P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.