Please let me know if you have anyone for this position
Exclusive BACKFILL: Functional Oracle P2P/O2C - Potential exposure to Workday!
This is a 6-12+ months contract with the possibility of extension.
Must have Procure to Pay and Order to Cash as well as multi org/multi currency – please do not submit if your employees do not have this experience.
Seeking strong candidates who have experience implementing functional solutions within the Oracle modules Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay. The candidate must be able to work with internal and external users to conduct gap analyses; write and maintain functional specifications for new and modified business processes; guide technical teams during design, development and testing; and support solutions roll-out with documentation, instructions, test scripts and procedures.
This is an individual contributor position. The position defines and delivers complex IT work products at agreed deadlines. The position requires limited supervision and works mostly independently. Typical tasks and work products include:
- Assist project leaders by scoping the proposed solution leading to accurate cost and time estimates.
- Provide functional leadership and facilitation for requirements gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings
- Configure Oracle Applications 11i for OM, AR, GL and Cash management within the “Order to Cash” business process.
- Assist with security, Oracle responsibilities, alerts, workflow approvals and system privileges.
- Identify and analyze non-functional requirements such as system performance, usability, reliability, adaptability, security, legal and other operational aspects
- Support all Oracle Applications patching, upgrades and maintenance activities by testing and troubleshooting functional issues. Lead functional acceptance testing of enhancements, patches and upgrades.
- Perform system troubleshooting in a production support environment for the Oracle Financials application modules.
- Assist users in solving both functional and system issues within agreed-to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provide end-user instruction, training and support to resolve application issues.
- Manage Oracle Service Requests (SR's) to resolution effectively.
This position is an experienced position. The expected length of relevant prior experience beyond formal education is 7 or more years.
The position requires the following technical skills:
· At least 4 years working as an Oracle Applications Functional Analyst
· Strong Oracle multi org / multi-currency experience within multi-phase, global implementations
· Experience with Accounting concepts and practices preferred
· Experience in documenting complex business requirements and test scenarios
· Strong SDLC experience required. Exposure Oracle AIM Methodology preferred.
Other knowledge or expertise required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle Order to Cash Modules experience
- Oracle Procure to Pay Modules experience
- Experience with executing SQL queries and understanding the underlying structure of the most common Oracle Applications tables will be given preference.
Techwire Solutions Inc
101 Hudson St, Suite 2100
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Ph : 201-668-3623