Please find below the requirement for Data Architect position, submit your resumes to email@example.com,
Title: Data Architect
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 4 Year Contract
- Work closely with the business users, developers, and DBAs in a collaborative manner.
- Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze application requirements.
- Understand business owner's needs and translate them into clear specifications, logical and physical designs.
- Implement relational database solutions using available database development tools.
- Document applications and sub-systems interactions, data flows and data mappings.
- Document enterprise data standards and help enforce these standards in new projects.
- Gain a solid understanding of the business processes supported by the assigned application.
- Complete complex and difficult assignments and must demonstrate an ability to multitask, and contribute within a collaborative team.
- Address issues of data migration and conversions (validation, clean-up and mapping), and will need to understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
- Gain a thorough and in-depth understanding of the technical architecture and all components of the assigned applications, including the UI, business layers, middle tier logics, web services, transfer packages, and the databases.
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize code to ensure performance and security requirements.
- Provides quality control/assurance to systems and programming activities, which includes determining causes of form/feature failure, taking corrective actions, coordinating testing and implementing changes.
- Apply Agile development methodologies to ensure success and end user satisfaction through small development cycles.
- Keep up to date on job related technical issues, new trends, product directions and be a resource for other team members.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 + years working experience in Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience with demonstrated experience in developing web based software applications.
- Possess high level of analysis and problem solving skills, a very high level of technical and programming skills.
- Excellent interviewing and facilitation skills for gathering detailed, comprehensive requirements.
- Strong knowledge of database design, database programming and data management. Ability to transform complex data models to usable blue prints.
- Attention to details in complex database and application designs.
- Strong background in Data Analysis, Database Design/Modeling and Data Integration.
- Experience with Data Migration and ETL tools knowledge.
- Strong background in performance fine tuning in database and application.
- Experience with Database and Software Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong background in design, development and implementation of large-scale multi-tier, multi-user web applications.
- Proficient in T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong background in dealing with XML data type. Familiarity with Oracle SQL Extensions for XML data extraction and parsing as well as with SQL/XML functions for conversion of tabular data into XML format.
- Experience with.NET development and knowledge of .NET architecture, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- Knowledge of Web API web services utilizing XML and/or JSON (1+ year).
- Knowledge of SOAP, XML, WSDL and WCF web Services (1+ year).
- Proficiency with Visual studio, Team Foundation Server and standard Microsoft development environment.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pursue tasks with a minimum of supervision and deliver quality work on time.
- Development environment includes Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.x, Visual Studio 2010 and 2012, Team Foundation Server and Toad.
- C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET and MVC are in use.
- Third party tools include Toad, Infragistics, and Active Reports.
- Database connectivity to Oracle 10g in a Windows environment. Currently migrating to Oracle 12c.
- Software development Life Cycles
- Software deployment through Development, Test, Stage, and Production environments.
people. technology. innovation
300 Brickstone Square Suite 201
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-3500 Direct
(978) 623-7201 Fax
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.