We have urgent requirement for ETL Developer / Data Application Developer
Please Let Me Know If you have any star consultant, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Rate on C2C:
Position : ETL Developer / Data Application Developer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6-12+ months
Client : Telegraph Hill Program Initiative Inc
Interview : F2F Needed
· Code, test, debug, and implement Informatica mappings and workflows to business and technical specifications
· Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications
· Participate in design workshops, providing technical insight and knowledge
· Create, document, and implement test plans and scripts
· Optimize performance of Informatica mappings, processes and load routines
· DB analysis to determine health and usage, ETL Benchmarking and workflow workload testing
· SQL performance tuning, scripting Unix shells and integrating with Workflows
· 5+ years developing Informatica workflows in a high volume environment
· Deep understanding of Informatica mappings, processes, and workflow components
· Experience in loading data to targets like SCD, flatflies, target overrides, and invoking external loaders
· Must have used Informatica parameters across sessions and workflows
· Strong understanding of RDBMS principles and DB related best practices
· Informatica SDK
· Postrgres experience
· Unix scripting
· Incremental data extraction
· Integration with NoSQL
· Exposure to data mining, statistical, and analytical methods
Thanks & Regards,
Raj | Direct: 301-328-9049
Fax: (240) 334-4345 / (301) 262-1318 |
HRD Inc. | 7827 Somerset Ct. | Greenbelt MD 20770 | www.hrdinc.com
"On Your Terms"
In IT service for more than a decade
Minority Woman Owned IT Firm under DoT
'Equal Opportunity Employer Statement'
HRD Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other factor prohibited by law.'
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited email. Under Bills 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list..
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.