This is Thomas Fedrick, - Recruitment and Resources from Yochana IT Solutions Inc
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Thomas@yochanait.com
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Requirement Details :--
Work Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : Min. 2 months – extend up to 12 months
Rate : Market
Working Hrs. should be flexible since migration project
Migration Experience: Must
• Storage array and SAN fabric architecture and implementation of EMC suite of products: VMAX, DMX, CLARiiON, Celerra, VNX, and Centera.
• Manage architecture of environments with EMC Control Center, TimeFinder, SRDF, Navisphere, SnapView, and Celerra Replicator.
• Manage architecture and implementation of Cisco SAN directors. Design the zoning, mapping, and masking of LUNs from arrays to servers while maintaining a highly available redundant
architecture leveraging multiple fabrics and path redundancy.
• Architect and implement all aspects of storage replication between data centers for disaster recoverability.
• Participate in IT project planning for new initiatives, migrations, upgrades and re-architecture.
• Documentation of process and procedures utilizing best practices including the creation and maintenance of supporting detailed infrastructure diagrams.
• Periodic detailed reporting of storage and fabric capacity and utilization.
• Integrate advanced array snapshot capabilities with the enterprise database and backup/recovery infrastructure.
• Facilitate advisory engagement with customer to meet quality/scope expectations and adhering time objectives.
• Lead advisory offering including scheduling, facilitating, documentation, and final presentation.
• Achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by advocating process with project managers and technical consultants involved in solution delivery.
• Support account managers in presales activities and maintain SLA for response times.
• Manage technical consultants through project delivery lifecycle. - Mentor and Train Team Members
• Contribute in the development and delivery of solutions for focus area.
• Demonstrate ability to assemble customer ready final document deliverable from multiple project team members.
• Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to.
• Oversees and is responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration and migration
• Understanding of Multi-geo support environment.
• Perform all chargeback estimation, provisioning, and documentation tasks in a timely manner.
• Produce regular reports for management, to assist in cost recovery, capacity planning and consolidation
• Assist in Data center consolidation efforts.
• Demonstrable experience with the management of enterprise storage in a 24x7 production environment compromising a mix of UNIX/Linux and Microsoft Windows based operating system
• Experience with Storage Migration activities and familiar with migration tools
• The qualified candidate should possess strong analytic and communication skills. He/she should have a solid understanding of vendor storage hardware architecture, high availability design,
fabric topologies, storage and networking protocols and RAID levels. Server and storage array based I/O performance analysis and troubleshooting skills are desired. Host based volume
management and file system tuning skills will be considered a plus.
• Knowledge of and adherence to ITIL and PMI best practices.
• Project level planning and implementation experience.
• Experience with the management of EMC Symmetrix, CLARiiON and Celerra storage and NAS arrays using EMC Control Center, Navisphere, Unisphere, and SMC/SPA.
• Good Exposure on Monitoring and Replication Strategies (ECC, SRDF, Timefinder), (Shadow Image, True Copy, USP)
• Hands-on Experience with Veritas DMP or HDLM, LVM , Powerpath Multipathing
• Strong Storage concepts on LUN mapping/creation, F/C Switch Configs
• Proficiency with the UNIX/Linux and MS Windows command line tools and shell scripting.
• Experience with enterprise backup and recovery software suite such as Symantec NetBackup.
• Experience with EMC Open Replicator.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise-class Fiber Switch/Director Hardware from Cisco, Brocade, or McData required.
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good documentation skills
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
• Should have a great customer handling skills
• Able to handle unforeseen situations
• High level of acceptance
• Can drive HCL's value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience:
• Worked on Production systems
• Datacenter understanding
• Experience with Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
• Storage Management Techniques
Years of Experience:
Total : 10-12 Years of experience
Relevant: Minimum of 5 yrs in EMC Administration / Support
EMC Certification / ITIL
Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent
Yochana IT Solutions Inc
28275 Orchard Lake, Suite#105
Farmington Hills, Michigan-48334
Phone : 248-213-6465 Ext 106 || Fax: 248-876-4228
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.