This is Rohit kumar, from HMG america We have an requirement for one of our direct clients, please find the job description below and interested please send me most updated resume with following details.at email@example.com
Field Service Technician (Hands and Feet – DC)
Chandler, AZduration: six months
Overview & Responsibilities
The Data Center Operations Technician owns the responsibility of all IT Infrastructures, including customer configurations within the data center environment ensuring all customer server environments are secure, operational, and maintain 99.999% uptime.
- Utilize custom monitoring software and internal ticketing system to provide customer support
- Identify and troubleshoot simple hardware failures on x86 and SUN T based servers to include the replacement of failed hardware components
- Troubleshoot simple operating system storage issues including, disk management and RAID technologies
- Complete customer configuration maintenance including hardware modification, operating system installation, mounting of the devices within cabinets and completion of all cabling needs required
- Troubleshoot copper and fiber cabling including initial installation testing as well as connectivity issues with previously deployed copper or fiber cabling
- Provide technical communication relating to customer configurations in a concise, professional manner
- Adhere to company security policies and procedures, including health and safety and local governing requirements as directed
- Execute and maintain meticulous housekeeping practices
- Demonstrate no less than full performance in a continuous, consistent, measurable manner
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when providing support to all customers and coworkers
- Communicate in an honest, transparent manner focused on building trust amongst customers and coworkers
- 2 years Data Center experience required; further technical certification is advantageous
- Previous experience or ability to show familiarity with building, repairing or upgrading hardware components required
- Previous experience in a customer service oriented position preferred
- Industry recognized certifications in operating systems, networking, security and/or storage technologies preferred
- Must be able to work a full time schedule with on-call duties, 24x7x365 coverage, including holidays and weekends
- Must be able to prioritize work in a fast paced, MTTR environment
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills, type with proficiency, and exhibit professional phone etiquette
- Must be proficient with productivity software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Open Office as well as email client software
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs over head
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to occasionally travel (2-4 wks/yr)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US consulting Contract Opportunities" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.